Globalese 1.4.5 is out with some improvements and fixes:
- It is now possible to start tuning an engine from the Recycle screen of a project. The estimated tuning time is also displayed.
- Improved filters for invalid characters in uploaded resources.
- Only human-translated segments will be used when uploading bilingual CAT tool files to the repository or for tuning, and also when recycling projects.
- Improved filters for unknown word reports.
- It is now possible to set a proxy.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented the system from sending notifications once the translation of an XTM .xlf file was completed.
- Minor fix for XLIFF files with more than one <file> element.