New features in Globalese 1.8:
- Non-translatable lists can be added to engines. These are simple monolingual files with one entry per line. Everything in a non-translatable list will be left untranslated.
- Bulk upload translation or evaluation files in zip files (flat or with subfolders).
- Option to clone an existing project (without the files).
- CAT tool analysis scores are stored upon uploading a translation file, and a combined CAT + Quality Estimation analysis is now available.
- When deleting an engine, there is an easy way of deleting the underlying resources as well.
- RIBES evaluation scores for Japanese translation projects.
- Switch for converting punctuation marks specifically for the target language.
- Switch for reinserting QE scores into translated file segments.
- The translation of files can now be stopped from the project (not only from the individual files).