We have improved the transparency around the engine lifecycle.
- The Engines page now has a new column to show how long each engine has left before they get deprecated (which means they cannot be used until retrained).
- E-mail notifications received after successful file translation events now also contain a reminder about the engine that was used.
- Quick training an engine would fail under certain circumstances.
- When authenticated with an API key for text translation, the
GET /v3/enginesendpoint incorrectly returned a 401 response.
- API keys could not be loaded on the Authorized users tab of an engine.
- The “Deployment for document translation” column on the Engines page has been renamed to “Published”. Since it always has a binary value (published/unpublished) and there is no status to track, this is now represented by a simple tick/cross instead of a status badge.
- The Master corpora and Auxiliary corpora columns on the Engines page have been removed to make way for the more important Days until deprecation column.
- References to Memsource have been changed to Phrase.