- Fixed a regression affecting the translation of URLs and email addresses.
- Auxiliary corpora were not included when an engine was cloned.
- No new corpus version or log event was created when a new version of an existing corpus was uploaded using the API.
- Added a few missing language codes.
- Issues with setting a new password after forgetting it and requesting a new one to be generated have been fixed.
- We have been making continuous improvements for the Globalese GUI to be faster for a long time now. You will notice that navigation between pages is now a lot quicker.
- When an engine is being trained, the progress now appears on the engine’s own page as well as the Dashboard.
- Engines with a trained version below 3.8.3 are now deprecated and need retraining.
- The maximum allowed length of file names has been increased from 128 to 255 characters.