- Modifying an engine didn’t work if a corpus was promoted from auxiliary to master or demoted the other way round.
- When cloning an engine, the browser would get stuck on the original engine instead of jumping to the clone.
- Fixed the translation of formatting tags wrapping URLs.
- Fixed the filters on the Statistics pages.
- Displaying a group would show all users in the system, not just the ones in the group.
- If a user’s browser gets stuck in a session, they can now force logout by visiting the
- If the translation of a file fails, users will get an extra heads-up in the notification email in case the engine used has a deprecated version and needs to be retrained.
- Minor quality improvements in the training process.
- Version 2.1 of the API now mandates that a valid extension be provided when creating a new corpus entity using
New stock corpora