- Groups on the Corpora, Engines and Projects pages are now listed alphabetically.
- The total number of currently existing engines is always displayed on the About page.
- Project files can be sorted by status and last translation date & time.
- Memsource connector updated so support changes in the Memsource API affecting filtering for TMs when retrieving them from Memsource.
- When editing a project that had a stock engine chosen, no selected engine was displayed.
- Non-admin users could not edit projects.
- Spaces left after translation in Japanese target texts.
- Conversion of colons to double-byte characters fixed for Japanese.
- URLs inside tags were truncated.
- When deleting an engine, corpora that were not deletable were offered for deletion, causing an error.
- Stock+ engines with a non-green health indicator didn’t become healthy even after retraining.