- Some issues with the Bulgarian ↔ English stock corpora have been fixed.
- The English → Bulgarian stock engine has been retrained to reflect the improvements in the underlying stock corpus.
- Very large segments (are usually the result of incorrect segmentation in the source) are handled better.
- When training an engine that has Romanian on either side, T-cedilla and S-cedilla are always converted to t-comma and s-comma as a pre-processing step.
- When translating from Romanian, T-cedilla and S-cedilla are always converted to t-comma and s-comma as a pre-processing step.
- When trying to quick train an engine that was quick trained on the previous occasion, an error occurred.
- Existing corpora could not be updated from the GUI.
- Fixed an issue with tag translation where two consecutive tags in the source sometimes ended up within a word in the translation.
- The list of corpora was loaded twice when arriving at the Corpora page.
- An inactive engine version cannot be activated while the engine is being re-trained.
New stock corpora
- Finnish ↔ Swedish
- Norwegian ↔ Swedish