To support the new word-based plan, usage statistics are now available in Globalese. They provide the following information:
- All translated words in a month
- Number of words which are above 75% either according to quality estimation, or (if performed) final evaluation
- Number of adjusted words from the previous month, i.e. statistics for files which had been translated in the previous month but evaluated only in the current one (since evaluation always takes precedence over QE)
The following issues have been fixed:
- Resource pairs or assets created from SDLXLIFF files stored a redundant pair of <mrk> tags.
- Translation of Memsource files containing line breaks within a segment failed.
- Wrong URL tokenization.
- Language model training issues.